Door holders are idle for fire and smoke break doors. Typically these doors are equipped with fire rated door closers and fire-rated panic bars. Fire-rated panic bars are not allowed to be outfitted with dogging devices. However, many times the doors are typically left open unless there is a fire, then they should automatically go shut. The Sentry E. Labs electromagnetic door holder can be closed through a Normally Open or Normally Closed signal from an alarm system. It also comes equipped with a manual override button on the magnet that will manually disrupt power to the lock and allow the door to close.
- Fail safe: When loss of power occurs the lock will release allowing the door closer to shut the door.
- 24VDC power: Works off 24VDC power, less than .1 Amps
- Electromagnetic dimensions: 4.5 inches x 3.15 inches x 2 inches in depth
- Uses include: School door shutting for emergency lock down, fire break door shutting, business hour door holding
- Shock and pivot mount: Door mount steel plate can pivot and has a shock system to absorb impact from door slamming.
- Surface mount installation
- 25 lbs of holding force
QB ID: MS60(Q)